These cheesy garlic mini pizzas are perfect for a snack or an easy dinner! Any bread you have at home will work as the base.
10-Minute Cheesy Garlic Mini Pizzas
Sometimes, dinner just can’t take longer than 10 minutes. And when you’ve got some old bread, cream cheese and garlic – you can make something really delicious! Like these mini pizzas.
All you need is 5 minutes to put them together and 5 minutes to bake them so that the cheese melts and the bread is slightly toasted. This recipe will go well with some salad, if you’re wanting to make it healthier.
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- a handful of spinach or arugula, chopped
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp green pesto
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 slices of bread
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- In a small bowl mix the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, tomato paste, pesto, tomatoes, spinach, garlic.
- Spread the mixture over the bread and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the upper part of your oven until the cheese has melted and the bread is slightly toasted.
- Take out and serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 194Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 22mgSodium 349mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 9g