This sweet oatmeal crepes recipe is healthy, easy and delicious! Perfect way to start your day! These oatmeal pancakes are flourless and gluten-free!
Sweet Oatmeal Crepes
It’s no secret we love pancakes on this blog! First we made the banana oatmeal pancakes, then the oatmeal crepes and the oatmeal pancakes. This time, it’s sweet oatmeal crepes with a nice vanilla flavor. These are so yummy, you’ll want to eat them every day.
How To Make Sweet Oatmeal Crepes
- Make the oatmeal crepe batter following the instructions in the recipe card below
- Heat a non-stick pan or a skillet to low / low medium heat
- Pour about 1/2 – 2/3 ladle of the mixture and swing the pan around, so that the crepe can form evenly
- Let it cook for 30s-1min or until the edges look ready
- Work your way around the edges so that it doesn’t stick on any side – it makes it easier to flip
- Flip it carefully and cook on the other side for a few seconds
- Optional: Spread some butter over the crepe and fill it with your favorite fillings or add some honey / jam
I hope you enjoy these, here’s the recipe!
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 cup and 2 Tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder or baking soda
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup oats
- Blend all ingredients together until you get a smooth mixture.
- Pour a ladle of the batter on a hot skillet and tilt the skillet around to allow the mixture spread. If it settles before you were able to get a good looking crepe, no worries, you'll do better the next time.
- Once the crepe sets, work your way around your edges with a spatula and making sure it's safe to flip.
- Flip and cook on the other side.
- Serve with some butter or add some coconut oil and your favorite toppings.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 164Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 95mgSodium 801mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 7g
You Might Also Like: