These no-bake peanut butter cookies are healthy, soft, delicious, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and come with an easy vegan and low-carb option.
Unlike most other healthy no-bake cookie recipes these peanut butter cookies are made without oatmeal. Instead, we’ll use almond and coconut flour to bring these together, so we can satisfy those peanut butter cravings!
So, if you’re looking for an effortless healthier peanut butter no-bake cookie recipe, you’ve come to the right place! After about 5 minutes of work, you will sit back and let these peanut butter cookies make themselves. The best part? There’s no baking involved. Pop these in the freezer and you can enjoy some in about 30-60 minutes.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
If you’re like me and love peanut butter, you’ll really love these easy no-bake peanut butter cookies. Who said you need to turn on an oven to make cookies? You don’t, even a toddler can make these. And you’ll be impressed! I remember when I was a kid, no-bake cookies were THE cookies we made to get sympathy and money from grown-ups. Now that I’m the grown-up, I still like to skip all the baking when it comes to making cookies.
With only six ingredients these peanut butter cookies are super satisfying and a great treat, especially after lunch or dinner.
You will love them because they:
- are loaded with peanut butter flavor
- are sweet enough, but not overly sweet
- have a great soft, buttery texture and the crunchy nuts on top make a nice contrast
- can be prepared in just 5 minutes, the rest is leisure time for you
- use only six ingredients
- are healthy and very delicious!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Ingredients
You will only need 6 simple ingredients to make these healthy cookies:
- Peanut butter. Use natural or your favorite type of peanut butter.
- Chopped roasted nuts. To add some crunch use chopped roasted almonds, cashews, peanuts or even pistachios.
- Honey or maple syrup. Both are great options to use for cookies without baking, because they incorporate so well with peanut butter. For a low-carb version, you can also use your go-to sugar-free liquid sweetener.
- Salt. Don’t skip that little pinch of salt, it really helps the flavors to pop!
- Coconut and almond flour. These help the cookies to keep their shape, while not making them overly dense.
How to make these peanut butter No-Bake cookies
Add the peanut butter, honey, salt, coconut flour and almond flour to a small bowl and mix together using a fork.
Put some water on your hands and keep them wet to prevent the mixture from sticking to your fingers. Shape walnut-sized balls from the peanut butter mixture.
Place the balls onto a parchment paper and press them down with a fork in one direction and then the other to make the pattern.
Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top and press in gently, so that the nuts don’t fall off.
Refrigerate the cookies for an hour or freeze and let thaw for 5-10 minutes!
Enjoy your guilt-free no-bake cookies!
Tips For The Best Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- Don’t make the cookies too dense…while it could help them to keep their shape, making the cookies too dense by using too much almond flour or for example oats will affect the texture.
- Use maple syrup or honey to sweeten – these actually help to thicken the peanut butter and unlike coconut or other types of sugar don’t make lumps.
- Dip into or drizzle melted chocolate with peanut or almond butter over the cookies to make them more chocolatey.
How To Store These No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies don’t become really firm, which is actually great because they’re not too dense. I love the texture, it’s very buttery.
Since the cookies stay super soft when kept in the fridge, I usually store mine in the freezer. Whenever I crave one or two, I just take them out and let them thaw for 5-10 minutes, no longer. They’re perfect!
I hope you like these no-bake peanut butter cookies as much as I do, I now make them probably twice a week! If you do have questions, let me know by leaving a comment below.
More Healthy No-Bake Cookie Recipes
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These no-bake peanut butter cookies are healthy, soft, delicious and come with an easy vegan and low-carb option. Made without oatmeal, this peanut butter no-bake cookie recipe is perfect if you're avoiding grains. It's a great healthy snack idea!
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2-3 almonds, chopped
- pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients except for the almonds in a bowl.
- Put some water on your hands to keep them wet and take a spoonful of this mixture. Roll it in your hands to form balls (keeping your hands wet will prevent the mixture from sticking).
- Line a baking pan or a large plate with parchment paper and place the balls, keeping some space between them.
- Press the balls using a fork once in one direction, then in the other to make the pattern. Make sure to either keep the fork wet or to wet the top of the cookies to prevent sticking.
- Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top in the middle and press gently to keep them on and prevent falling off.
- Refrigerate for an hour or freeze and let thaw when you're ready to eat.
- Vegan option - use maple syrup, not honey.
- Low carb option - use a sugar-free sweetener.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 111Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 0mgSodium 42mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 4g