If you love cheesecake as much as I do, you’ll love this no-bake cheesecake recipe! Super easy, no baking required for this 5-ingredient cheesecake! It’s creamy, it’s delicious and you’ll prep it in 10-15 minutes. All you need is cream cheese, something to sweeten it, butter, a package of biscuits and that’s pretty much it.
No-Bake Cheesecake Is The Best
I’m one of those people who loves cheesecake. Loves it. Whenever I’m invited to have a cake for someone’s birthday and I have a choice, I’d ask for the cheesecake. For dessert at a restaurant – it’s gonna be cheesecake.
So, with all that cheesecake eating, I learned years ago how to make my own cheesecake at home. It was a long process and now I learned how to shortcut my way through it. I’m not baking that cheesecake anymore. I just leave it in the fridge and it’s:
- easy to put together
- made with fewer ingredients
5 Ingredients For This No-Bake Cheesecake
The easiest way to make a 5-ingredient cheesecake at home is to, basically, not bake it. And to spare yourself salmonella poisoning you won’t be adding eggs to your filling. Yes, you’ll save some money too! Here are the five ingredients you will put in that no-bake cheesecake mixture:
- cream cheese
- honey or maple syrup
- graham crackers (or any type of plain cookies)
And that is it! 5 ingredients and you’ve got a whole creamy cheesecake waiting for you.
How To Make A No-Bake Cheesecake
To make a no-bake cheesecake you’ll need a springform pan, a food processor and a bowl.
- Crumble the graham crackers by pulsing them a few times in your food processor.
- Add some melted butter to the crackers and process again until you get a crumbly dough that sticks together.
- Spread that dough in the springform pan to cover the base. Start from the middle and work with your fingers to spread the dough to the sides.
- You can use a mixer, a hand blender or your food processor to make the filling. Put the cream cheese, honey, and vanilla and blend until super smooth. You can probably even whisk, but it will take a lot of arm work and some more time.
- Spread that cheesecake filling over the crust in the springform pan.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for about 1 hour
- Release the springform carefully then slice and eat!
In my humble opinion that isn’t biased at all, this cheesecake is perfect just the way it is. However, if you have some fresh fruit like raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or strawberries to use up, these will all be a great refreshing topping for the no-bake cheesecake.
I hope you enjoy the cheesecake! I know for me the refrigerating part is the hardest. That waiting time is cruel.
- 2 cups cream cheese (~450g)
- 1 2/3 cups graham crackers (crushed) (~150g)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pulse the graham crackers in your food processor.
- Add the melted butter and pulse again. This mixture should reach the consistency of crumbly dough that sticks together.
- Spread the dough in a springform pan using your hands (I recommend a rather smaller pan) starting from the middle and working your way to the sides. (You could probably also use a spoon or another utensil, but this is what I did)
- Pulse the cream cheese with the honey and vanilla until super smooth. At this point, you can taste the filling and adjust for sweetness. If it's not sweet enough - add some more honey, if it's too sweet add a bit more cream cheese. I like my cheesecake not overly sweet, so depending on your preferences - you might want to add a bit more sweetness.
- Spread the filling over the crust and refrigerate for an hour.
- Release the springform pan and slice into 8 pieces.
- Serve immediately!
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 406Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 89mgSodium 354mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 5g