If you love cheesecake as much as I do, you’ll love this lazy no-bake cheesecake recipe! It’s super easy, 5 ingredients and there’s no baking involved! All you need is cream cheese, something to sweeten it, butter, a package of biscuits and that’s it, really!
I’m one of those people who loves cheesecake. Loves it. Whenever I’m invited to have a cake for someone’s birthday and I have a choice, I’d ask for the cheesecake. For dessert at a restaurant – it’s gonna be cheesecake. I even learned years ago how to make my own cheesecake at home. It was a long process and now I learned how to shortcut my way through it.
I’m not baking that cheesecake now.
No-Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
The easiest way to make a cheesecake at home is to, basically, not bake it. And to spare yourself the salmonella poisoning you won’t be adding eggs to your filling. Here’s what you’ll put in that cheesecake:
- cream cheese
- graham crackers (or any type of plain cookies)
And that is it! 5 ingredients and you’ve got a whole cheesecake waiting for you.
How To Make No-Bake Cheesecake
To make your own no-bake cheesecake you’ll need a springform pan, a food processor and a bowl.
- Crumble the graham crackers by pulsing them a few times in your food processor.
- Add some melted butter and process again until you get a crumbly dough that sticks together.
- Spread that dough in the springform pan to cover the base. Start from the middle and work yourself to the sides.
- You can use a mixer, a hand blender or your food processor for the mixture. You can probably even whisk, but it will be quite the arm workout – if you need it, do it! You’ll be eating the cheesecake after anyway. I used the food processor. You put the cream cheese, honey and vanilla and blend until super smooth.
- Spread that filling over the crust in the springform pan
- Refrigerate for around 1 hour
- Release the springform then slice and eat!
Optionally you can also serve this cheesecake with berries or jam on top!
I hope you enjoy it – I know for me the refrigerating part is the hardest. That waiting time is cruel.
- 2 cups cream cheese (~450g)
- 1 2/3 cups graham crackers (crushed) (~150g)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pulse the graham crackers in your food processor.
- Add the melted butter and pulse again. This mixture should reach the consistency of crumbly dough that sticks together.
- Spread the dough in a springform pan using your hands (I recommend a rather smaller pan) starting from the middle and working your way to the sides. (You could probably also use a spoon or another utensil, but this is what I did)
- Pulse the cream cheese with the honey and vanilla until super smooth. At this point, you can taste the filling and adjust for sweetness. If it's not sweet enough - add some more honey, if it's too sweet add a bit more cream cheese. I like my cheesecake not overly sweet, so depending on your preferences - you might want to add a bit more sweetness.
- Spread the filling over the crust and refrigerate for an hour.
- Release the springform pan and slice into 8 pieces.
- Serve immediately!
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 406Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 89mgSodium 354mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 5g