These healthy no-cook recipes can offer both your body and your tastebuds plenty of benefits. Yep, they’re flavorful, fresh, nutritious and filling. This collection includes healthy breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner ideas all made possible without turning on the stove!
If you always find yourself too overwhelmed to cook and going for takeout more often than you’d like, these healthy no-cook recipes will solve the problem for you. Because I believe food that is good for you shouldn’t take ages to prepare. The truth is all of your meals for the day can be done with minimal to no cooking time.
So if you’re not a fan of meal prepping or guarding the stove for hours every night, save this list of healthy no-cook recipes and you won’t have an excuse for eating unhealthily again!
Healthy No-Cook Recipes For Breakfast
Don’t skip the most important meal of the day! A good breakfast should fuel your body and give you stable energy until lunchtime. Choose between sweet and savory options and check out these healthy no-cook recipes to start your morning right:
- Yogurt With Berries And Nuts. Sounds too simple to be true, but it’s a thing! Top some Greek yogurt with berries and walnuts, and your breakfast is done! You can sweeten the yogurt with honey or maple syrup, use other berries or fruit, or make the recipe vegan by using coconut yogurt.
- High-Protein Vegan Breakfast Toasts. Craving something savory in the morning? This toast with avocado, chickpeas, vegetables, and plenty of spices is the best match for you.
- Healthy Vegan Overnight Oats Recipe. The best healthy no-cook recipes are prepared overnight, like these delicious oats. Simply put them in the fridge in the evening and when you wake up, top them with your favorite berries and nuts. Easy, delicious, and very customizable – it’ll likely become your go-to breakfast!
- The Best Peach Smoothie. 3 ingredients, 5 minutes, and no banana, great for breakfast or snacks!
- Kale Smoothie Recipe With Banana And Strawberries.
- The Best Green Smoothie Recipe. Start with your greens as soon as you wake with this amazing green smoothie recipe!
No-Cook Lunch And Dinner Recipes
If you believe your lunch or dinner prep should take hours, you’re about to have your mind blown. Yes, you can live a healthy lifestyle and savor appetizing dishes – check out these healthy no-cook lunch and dinner recipes!
- Healthy Chickpea, Feta, And Chicken Salad. Leftover rotisserie chicken, chickpeas, plenty of vegetables, and feta cheese…Sounds delicious? It is! Try it!
- 5-Minute Mediterranean Bowl. Using cooked quinoa, store-bought tzatziki and hummus, this fresh Mediterranean bowl comes together in five minutes.
- Bruschetta With Mashed Chickpeas. Fine, there’s no actual mashing involved. Use your food processor, then spread the whole thing on some bread! So good!
- Mediterranean Salmon Salad. Got some leftover salmon and roasted vegetables? Great! Use them to make this delicious filling salad!
- Chickpea Tuna Salad. Imagine a tuna salad gone Mediterranean…Without mayo! This is it and it takes 10 minutes to throw together!
- Healthy Mediterranean Chickpea Salad. You can enjoy this one all year round but it’s perfect for the colder months!
- Avocado Salad With Everything. Gather all of your fresh produce, throw in some pre-cooked chicken and your lunch is ready.
- 5-Minute Mashed White Bean Salad. Your toasts and wraps won’t be the same once you’ve tried this flavorful white bean salad with capers, arugula, and some avocado for topping.
- 10-Minute No Cook Healthy Lunch Bowls. Simply put all ingredients – fresh or canned- into a bowl and enjoy!
- Healthy Chicken Salad With Avocado. Try this healthier version of chicken salad with avocado, vegetables, and a zesty touch. Super creamy and flavorful!
- Healthy Mashed Chickpea Salad. This is a great chickpea sandwich salad, that you can use in wraps as well!
Easy No-Cook Side Dishes
Elevate your dinner table with these simple, yet irresistible healthy no-cook side dish recipes!
- Healthy Tomato, Basil, And Chickpea Salad takes 10 minutes, a tomato, some chickpeas, basil, and some nigella seeds for sprinkling. The result is obvious, a satiating and yummy meal.
- Tomato Cucumber Salad. Swap the regular onion in the tomato and cucumber salad with garlic, add feta, and enjoy this 5-minute perfect side dish for your next lunch or dinner.
- Easy Cucumber Avocado Salad. Toasted sesame seeds, cucumbers, avocado and tamari sauce are some of the ingredients you need for this beautiful salad! You can have it as a side, or enjoy it as a main.
- Avocado Black Bean Salad Without Corn. Be it as a side dish, or vegan lunch, this easy avocado, black bean salad is a must-try!
- Tomato, Avocado, And Arugula Salad. The proven winning combination, tomato and avocado, alongside some greens, makes for one of the best light healthy no-cook meals!
- 8-Minute High-Fiber Salad is satisfying, made with cheap ingredients and ready in almost no time!
Easy No-Cook Appetizer Recipes
If you’re anything like me, you’d know, appetizers are what makes a good dinner. Or lunch. So here are some of my favorite no-cook recipes that you can enjoy with vegetables, meat or fish!
- Easy Feta Appetizer. Simply mash some feta cheese with minced garlic and thinly chopped parsley or another herb of choice! So so tasty!
- 5-Minute Tzatziki. All you need here is yogurt, cucumber, dill and some salt. This Mediterranean appetizer goes really well with fries, veggies and meat!
- Easy Hummus. Keep it simple with this flavorful fluffy hummus recipe!
Easy No-Cook Snacks
If we’re completely honest with ourselves, we all know that there are plenty of snacks that don’t require cooking at all. Those salty chips can be replaced with roasted nuts, or even better, by unsalted raw ones. Candy, chocolate, or other sweets you’re craving because you’ve got nothing else to do? Yes, fresh fruit is a much better choice.
But if you can’t go with something as simple, here are some healthy no-cook recipes that you can have as a snack!
- Easy Chia Pudding Recipe. Does anyone actually know what’s inside the puddings you buy from the store? Make a chia pudding instead – the prep is very similar to overnight oats and the result is a super creamy and fresh dessert!
- Healthy Strawberry Smoothie Bowl. No banana is needed to make this amazing smoothie bowl that tastes like ice cream!
- Easy Yogurt Bark. Another healthy alternative to ice cream, this yogurt bark is the perfect snack for kids and grown-ups!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites. If you’re craving chocolate and peanut butter, but not the baking, then this is the recipe for you!
More Healthy Recipes
I really hope you enjoy these delicious and easy healthy no-cook recipes and if you do, make sure to also check out these links:
For The Chickpea Mash
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small tomato
- 6-7 walnut halves
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon squeezed
- 8 small black olives
- a handful arugula
- bread or lettuce
- Clean tomatoes (maybe cut it in ½), arugula, spring onions and basil. Juice 1/2 lemon and peel garlic.
- In a food processor add chickpeas, arugula, onions, garlic, basil, tomato, walnuts, lemon juice, olives, olive oil.
- Then pulse at low speed for a little, so that the mixture is not smooth and combines, but remains chunky.
- Spread generously from the mashed chickpeas on top of a toasted bread or on lettuce!
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 222Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 0mgSodium 279mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 7gSugar 6gProtein 8g