This egg and sausage grilled cheese sandwich is an easy breakfast sandwich, but you can make it any time of the day. This grilled cheese sandwich recipe is very delicious and high in protein!
Egg And Sausage Grilled Cheese Sandwich
I made this grilled sandwich yesterday without ever intending to be sharing this recipe on the internet.
But I never make anything quite the same way twice and this was so delicious and so good – I wanted to record the recipe for myself and for everyone else. You just might have all the necessary ingredients to make these for breakfast tomorrow.
Here’s what you need:
- tomato paste
- mozzarella or other cheese
- olive oil
And here are the instructions on what to do with these…
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup sausage
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 slices bread
- Scramble the eggs and cook the sausage in the same pan.
- In a small bowl or jar mix tomato paste with garlic and 1 tsp olive oil.
- Spread the tomato paste on 2 slices of bread. Top with the eggs and mozzarella cheese. Top each with another slice of bread.
- Toast in a pan on both sides with olive oil until golden brown.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 547Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 243mgSodium 1025mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 25g