If you’re looking for a way to make healthier peanut butter baking desserts, you need to make these flourless oatmeal blondies! This is a gluten-free and vegan almond butter oatmeal blondies recipe with chocolate chips and it’s so good.
These oatmeal blondies…The amount of times I’ve made and eaten the entire batch within 2 weeks is unreal. They’re filling, they’re fudgy and they’re absolutely delicious.
Oatmeal Blondies Ingredients
To make these delicious oatmeal blondies you’ll need these ingredients:
- Almond butter. You could also use peanut butter, but I can’t have it, so I used almond. Any other nut or seed butter should work as well.
- Coconut sugar. I recommend using coconut sugar, but you could also use very dark brown sugar or even maple syrup here.
- Oats. Here we used quick oats and no flour is needed.
- Baking soda or baking powder
- Chopped dark chocolate. We added 85% dark chocolate and feel free to add whichever add-ins you like. I think adding some whole nuts like walnuts or pecans will add a nice crunch and will be delicious.
- Water. I used water to help the mixture blend and make it fudgier. Yes, you could also use any dairy-free milk you like, but if you don’t have any – water works too.
How To Make Flourless Oatmeal Blondies With Almond Butter
The process is so simple:
- Add oats, almond butter, baking soda, coconut sugar and water to a mixing bowl and mix with a spoon until combined. Let this sit for 3-4 minutes, then blend with an immersion blender.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and whichever other add-ins you’ve decided on.
- Transfer to a small baking pan, lined with parchment paper or greased with oil, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 F / 180C.
- Let the blondies cool off, slice and enjoy!
How To Store
After they cool off, store the blondies in an airtight container in the fridge. Freezing will probably work as well.
I hope you enjoy this super easy healthier blondie recipe!
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup and 2 tbsp oats
- 2/3 cup water or df milk
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F
- Mix the oats, coconut sugar, baking soda or baking powder, salt, the almond butter and add in the water. Let this mixture sit for 5 minutes. Now, you could blend this mixture, I've tried it, if you don't have a blender the batter will do as well when you're using quick oats.
- After mixing and waiting, add in the chopped chocolate.
- Transfer to a small baking pan (greased or lined with parchment paper) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out, let cool off and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 248Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 1mgSodium 102mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 4gSugar 10gProtein 7g